Sunday, November 25, 2007

Dancing Lessons


I just noticed that I had a message from Jim (Mike's Dad of Nem and Mike). I was going to post the salsa lesson video here for everyone to enjoy and I haven't yet. The file size was a little big, and I was trying to figure out how to make it smaller. I think I've got it now.

This one is for you Jim! Enjoy!




And here are a couple of pictures to go along with the video.

Fawn is really getting into it!


Nem is keeping her eyes on our instructor. She's a quick learner!


See what I mean. This is a few minutes later. She's got it!





Tori and Brendan, our resident dance experts.


There was a bit of a language barrier, so Brendan asked to be shown in the language of 'ze dance'


Such poise, such determination...


Luella posing during a quick dance break.


And the lessons continued the next morning. By the end of two sessions, 3 people could dance, one had a sore ankle and the rest of us were aware that there had been dancing, but could not remember any of the steps.


No comments: