Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our meetings are so much fun!


Another great photographers meeting was held last night. We talked about presenting your work to clients and shared lots of great ideas. A couple of new faces tonight too (which we love! The more the merrier!) Of course one or two people had cameras...so we may have taken a picture or two.

On a separate and related note, our next Pictage User Group Meeting is coming up on October 28th. It's basically another get together where we talk about camera stuff, techniques, approaches to photography, marketing, client relations...well, you get the idea. We talk about lots of cool stuff for photographers, and we talk about cool Pictage stuff too. If there are any photographers out there who would like to join us (and no, you do not have to be a Pictage User to come) we'd love to have you out.

If you are a photographer, and interested in coming out to the meeting, let us know! info@chrisbeardphotography.ca All are welcome! I hope to connect with more of you soon.


Robert leading a discussion on image presentation, with Jack taking notes on his laptop.





Jack, you are just too cool for words my friend!


Lots of note taking going on tonight!


It looks like Bryan is reaching for his invisible glass.


Oh, Robert you are so funny!





Jack is sinking lower and lower into the couch as the night goes on.


So Lucy, tell us a little about what you do.


I like when Shawn talks with his hands. Very expressive!


My name is Natasha and I approve of this meeting!


I'm sure Shawn must be getting a little distracted here, though I'm not sure by what...


Hey! What are you talking about right now!


Lucy is a pouty face....


Wow...how handsome...my wife is a lucky girl....hahaha!


Even when we don't have cameras we still try and get the shot!


Bryan and his new toy.


Doesn't he look so happy!


I'm a little afraid for Libor here...does he know someone is behind him right now?


What a dynamic hand gesture!


Smile!


Sneaky sneaky...





Bryan gets so excited! I love it!


I don't think Natasha wanted her picture taken. What do you think?


Karen looking lovely in some nice off camera flash light.


Oh my. What happened here...?


So happy together....

See you all next time! Don't forget to let me know if you want to come to the next Pictage User Group Meeting on October 28th!

No comments: