Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lindsay & Denis - Wedding



I just got back from Sunday brunch with Lindsay & Denis. I've got to say these two, and their families are some of the most wonderful people I've had the pleasure of meeting.

I've got lots to say about the images, but since it's Thanksgiving, I'm going to put it off till later. I've got family coming over today!

Check back soon for more photos and comments





























































































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris & crew is the hardest working wedding photographers I've ever seen. Top notch with great artistic abilities. I saw them at 10 am through 1 am the next morning... still shooting!!! Awesome job!