Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Candice & Jordon - Wedding


We had a fantastic time with Candice and Jordon at their wedding. And their reception was at The White Oaks Resort and Spa (one of my all time favourite reception venues!) where I got too see my good friend Angela (their White Oaks wedding planner) and meet Kristen their Catering Manager, who is super-awesome too! If you are looking for a venue for your wedding, definitely give them a look!

And now, on to the wedding of Candice and Jordon!

Don't forget to click here to be notified when all of Candice and Jordon's wedding images will be available online!


Candice is getting all dolled up for her big day...how exciting!!!


And here is the lovely Laura chatting with her fiance on the phone at the Salon. Doesn't she look fantastic?


Everyone looks so great!


Magic time! I love tiaras!


The salon had this really cool table in the middle of the room filled with all kinds of purses, earrings, necklaces, shoes, sunglasses...you name it. But I liked this sign the most!


And Katerina (Candice's Matron of Honor) thought the table was pretty cool too! Here she is modeling sunglasses for me!


Candice and Jordon had their invitations done by Anne Kelley
http://www.invitingelegance.ca/about.htm She always does amazing work.

The quote on the front of their invitation reads:

"For hearing my thoughts,
Understanding my dreams,
And being my best friend...
For filling my life with joy,
And loving me without end...
I do."


Candice's dress looked amazing in this light.


A few last minute touches form Laura.


Ah yes, off to visit with the boys! Here is Jordon and his groomsmen in his backyard. These guys were looking good!


Jacob the ring bearer looked great too! Nice tux kid!


Jordon getting some help from mom with his flower. I love the look on his face.


After I took that last shot of Jordon and his mom, I turned around and saw Jacob looking out the front door. I had to get this shot of him - he looks sooo cute!


Back upstairs with Candice, we had a great orange wall to work with. She looks absolutely incredible!


And once again - beautiful!


As I look at this picture a few things come to mind. Really, it's just Candice going down the stairs in her wedding dress. But when I look at this picture, I see Candice, and all the things that she is about do become and do in her life. She is going to start a new life with Jordon. This shot is filled with so much potential. So many great things await them, and it all starts here, with her going down the stairs.


Candice and her grandmother. What a great moment!


This is one of my favorite churches. It's the Cathedral of St. Catharine of Alexandria. I've shot here a few times and I really enjoy it.


Madison and Jacob doing their duty. How cute are they?!


Here is the other flower girl Victoria. She was too pooped from all the excitement!


Jordon's first look at his new bride was one of the most emotional I have seen. I admire him for this. He is so in love with Candice and it quite simply overtook him. It was very moving for me to see. I'm glad I got these pictures.


Candice makes her entrance! Everyone has a camera!


This is one of my favorite shots of the day. You can see how much Candice means to Jordon. I love it!








I love the little laughs and giggles during the ceremonies.


Jacob has just brought the rings up to the alter. I'm actually shooting this picture by looking between Candice and Jordon, and you can see the blurred outline of their hands above Jacob's head. He did such a great job!


Two become one.


Nice kiss!


Fun shots! We put Madison in charge of getting everyone to laugh, so she did a little dance, which only the bride took part in, but everyone laughed - so job well done!


Candice and Laura doing their special walk. Looking good ladies!


Candice and Jordon at the Willow tree. Love love love!


A lovely picture on the bridge.


Nothing says romance like a bride and groom in black and white.


This is our Vanity Fair cover shot. You'll notice that we have people in the tree on the right hand side - thanks Shannon!


Girls just wanna have fun!


What a romantic moment!



Congratulations Candice and Jordon! Your wedding slideshow will be ready soon.

Don't forget to click here to be notified when the rest of the images will be available online to view. Register soon to receive your gift credit towards any photos you purchase!

No comments: