Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm in Canada!

Hello hello!

Just having a quick latte now that we are back in Toronto. Got to have that caffeine to get us through the last hour or so of driving. It's been a fabulous trip!

A last few pictures before we head home.

I must say, it's pretty weird with time zone changes and traveling at night. We left a 1pm in the morning, flew 4 hours and it's now 8am. I think I slept about a total of 1/2 hour on the plane. Accross from Bryan was the loudest snoring guy I'd ever heard. Every time he let out a loud snore, we'd crack up. (we are so mature!).

Talk to everyone soon!


Some details.


Can you see the face in the rock?



Mmmm...rainbow.



Our hotel entrance.



More details. I like things that are green and grow.



And once again. Beth. This is her model face.



And this is after I asked her to think of a something happy. She thought about Krista. Can you see it in her eyes...she loves her! So I guess I should thank Krista for this photo too!

No comments: