Friday, September 05, 2008

Lindsay & Denis - Engagement


Lindsay and Denis did so great on their Engagement session, even though it was the earliest one we've ever done. They are getting married in Niagara-on-the-Lake in October this year, but they live in Portsmouth, Hew Hampshire, which is quite a long drive from Niagara. So their wedding planning is done by coming up every few weeks and meeting with various vendors.

On this trip up, we decided to do their Engagement session while they were here. We wanted to get some great light, but the evening wasn't an option. If they left in the evening to drive home, they would have made it there at about 4am. So considering that, we decided to get up super early and do the pictures at 6:30am! I'm not a morning person by any means, but since I was going to be shooting and hanging out with two really great people, I was excited!

Let's take a look at Niagara Falls, early in the morning.

Family and friends can click here to register to view all of the engagement pictures, and click here to register to view the wedding pictures (once they have been taken of course!).

Thanks for a great morning guys! Can't wait for your wedding!


This is how you start a 6:30am morning. Lots of coffee!


Here is Clifton Hill. A few hours from now there will be hundreds of people and cars here. It was kind of weird to be there this early. There was no one around!


But there were cool spots to get some photos!


Look out!





These two are so much fun! I think Denis was doing some kind of bongo beat here.


Ah, so gallant. Picking a flower for his beloved.





Then trying to eat the flower. Nice job Romeo!


Awww...super sweet!


Ah, I mentioned Romeo and Denis turned into him! Okay, quick, it's the balcony scene...uh....line?


The beautiful Juliet!











Now that is a pose! Supermodel Denis!








Very romantic....


That tree is really cool. It has all kinds of names and dates all over it of couples who have carved their names over the years. We decided to use it for a background, which I think works much better.


Rarrrw!

















I love finding neat locations!


Wow!


Good thing Denis was there to hold up the bridge!


Thanks for the great morning guys! I am so excited for your wedding!

Come back soon for the slideshow! See ya!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Job Chris!!!

We had such a blast. Now, whenever I get off my duff and get the wedding website updated I'll link over to this shoot!

Can't wait for October... oh yes, you do realize it's THIS October... right? ... as in 2008? Not 2009 ;-) ?



Ciao buddy and many thanks!

D.

Chris said...

For some reason this post didn't show up. So I copied it and pasted it in. Thanks for your kind words Denis! And yes, I do know the wedding is in October 08. I lost my mind for a moment there...

Chris


"Great Job Chris!!!We had such a blast. Now, whenever I get off my duff and get the wedding website updated I'll link over to this shoot!Can't wait for October... oh yes, you do realize it's THIS October... right? ... as in 2008? Not 2009 ;-) ?

Ciao buddy and many thanks!D. "