Sunday, April 13, 2008

Some quick wedding images from yesterday

It was a fantastic day with Dionne and Brandt. The ceremony took place at Hart House at the University of Toronto. It was an amazing venue! 


Let's look at some pictures shall we?



The bouquets were beautiful! Lots of colours!




Putting on jewelry should always be this fun!



Here's Brandt and the guys relaxing before the wedding. 



I'm pretty putting on this tie took up most of the day. Not many people know how to tie a bow tie these days. 



This was the most amazing moment. The girls were getting ready behind this door. I peeked in to see the flower girls putting on their makeup in the mirror. They looked so adorable. 



Then they saw me and cracked up! I was so busted!



Looks like they are up to something. 



It's always the eyes that get me. 






The tie, oh the tie. 



Dionne looking oh so fabulous!












The girls having a laugh!



The best possible window light in the world!



And the laughing version!






A very handsome Brandt in his tux. My what great taste he must have!



The boys looking very dapper. 



And Shawn checking his watch during the pictures. I know, I know, we've got to get going!















So many great moments. 






Awwww....


It's love!












Now that is a kiss! I think it's so cool that we also have grandmother in the background. I wonder what she is thinking. 








Brandt was dancing anywhere! This was out in the hallway!



Cheers!


The two little ones enjoying our slideshow. 

Thanks for the amazing time. It was a super success and I can't wait to show everyone the rest of the pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING photos!!!!

Melissa (a friend of the bridesmaid...)