Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Toronto Pictage User Group (PUG) meeting


Last night we had our monthly Pictage user group (PUG) meeting at Betty's in Toronto. It was a good turnout with three people from Niagara who I hadn't had the pleasure of meeting before. We talked about all things photography and shared lots of stories, experiences and techniques. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. To those who couldn't be there we missed you, and can't wait to see you all next month.

In attendance were:
Stacey Newstead of Stacey Newstead Photography
Matt Green
Adrian & Viktoria Van Leeuwen of Luminous Light
Davide Greene
Kim Machan of Radishes Design Studio
Libor Hemerka of Studio Images Photography
Todd McKinnon (starting his photography company soon)
Dean Oros of Images of a Promise
and Stacey who was sitting right beside me, but I didn't get her business card, and the attendance sheet missed her, so I don't have her info. Sorry! I do know she is a photographer / retouching artist though and showed us some great work!

EDIT I just got an email from Stacey with her info so here goes.
Stacey Fox of InLife, Digital Retouching Services
She is a "image editor first and foremost and a photographer "for hire" secondary".
Thanks for sending me your info Stacey!


Lots of discussions going on...everyone looks so serious...


The computers were out and technology and photos were being discussed!


There is Davide smiling away at me at the other end of the table.


There is no rest for photographers. I think he just booked a wedding!


Can't wait for next month!

No comments: