Wednesday, September 12, 2007

People are so nice!

All we can say is wow.

The past two days have been really amazing. We are editing some really cool photos (can't wait to show everyone) and having a great time doing it, and then all of a sudden we get a few thank you emails, then a few more, then some more. Everyone is so generous with their kind words!

When we first started this business, we didn't really know where it was going to lead, but where we have ended up is a wonderful place. We are truly blessed. We get to work with some amazing people - brides and grooms, new families, fun kids, even the corporate work that we do is fun! So Amanda and I wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you. We've always said we just take pictures of what is already there. So if you see emotion, love, fun in the pictures then we like to think you are seeing the people for who they truly are. Thank you to all our clients past and present for letting us share a small part of their lives.

Here is what people are saying via email and the comments on the blog. Thanks eveyone. You have no idea how much your feedback means to us.

"Your engagement pics with the song is PERFECT!!! I had tears in my eyes watching it..what am I going to be like during the wedding??!! It captures your relationship so well especially with the dogs in there. "Great job" to your photographer..it is a top class video he put together. What a great thing to have over the years for your memories (and ours too!)...I love it!!"

"Your engagement pics are out of this world beautiful!!!!!!!!!"

"OMG...I just watched the slide show of your engagement photos and now I'm crying my eyes out, that was just so beautiful... The beautiful pic's with such a loving song and it being you and steve, like, Hi..Hello..just give me a box of kleenex! You too are perfect with each other! You look so beautiful...I love all the photos!"

"I must say that your revamped website is amazing! Although I wouldn't expect anything less from the brilliant creative minds of the Chris and Amanda team. I must say that I only meant to stop in and say 'hello' but almost an hour later after watching slide shows and imagining my own CB photos..."

"What an awesome slide show! The pictures look great, and yes they are such a great couple! I really enjoyed the pictures as well as the song. What a day it was, and even though it has passed the memories will last forever. Congratulations! "

"Chris & Amanda,
We want to thank you for the amazing job you did on Paul and Tara`s pictures. You and Amanda went above and beyond what was expected. Thanks you for capturing all the wonderful memories, that we will have for a lifetime. You are amazing at what you do!!!! We wouldn't think twice about recommending you both!!"

" Chris & Amanda,
Paul and I can`t thank you enough for the amazing job you did at capturing all of our memories. Words can`t express how much we appreciate all you have done for us. The slideshow is absolutely gorgeous. You made Paul and I feel so comfortable and worry free as you had no doubt that our photos would turn out amazing! As always the photos turned out beautiful. We want to express a sincere Thank you to the both of you, for sharing our special day with us and capturing all the memories that will last a lifetime!!
Congratulations to a job well WELL'
WEll done!!!!!

Thank you so Much xoxoxoxoxox!!!!!

The Bride & Groom
Paul & Tara"

No comments: