Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Amanda & Kevin - Engagement



I met Amanda and Kevin by the Gazebo in Niagara-on-the-Lake. (and they actually knew the real history behind it! Does anyone else know?) They wanted to get some shots with their dog like Laura and Chris did, so we had their adorable Jack Russell terrier come out with Amanda's sister for his portion of the shoot. He was quite happy to be out at a park, and more then once gave me "doggie kisses", meaning "licking my face with a pink, slobbery tongue", which I actually didn't mind.

Amanda and Kevin walked around the park, enjoying each other's company, while every once and a while, I would hear nervous giggling and see the two of them smiling and laughing with each other.

Enjoy the photos everyone! It's going to be a great wedding!

To be among the first to see Amanda and Kevin's wedding photos, click here to register to be notified when they are ready to view.























No comments: