Saturday, March 24, 2007

What I know for sure

This week I've been going through our family photos and the kids' baby books. One thought keeps coming to mind. There's a reason why we all cherish photos - hang them proudly in our homes, create albums and scrapbooks, frame them as special gifts...

Looking at an image can remind you of how you were feeling at that moment. In the past week I've re-lived our babies growing before my eyes. I've remembered how I felt on our wedding day like it was yesterday, though it was seven years ago this October. The nervousness, the excitement and the special quiet moments are all captured in those images. Knowing that we are a part of creating something so special for other couples is the most rewarding part of our business.

What I know for sure is that memories are to be cherished and photos are such an important part of keeping them close to our heart. Our kids love looking through albums with us because each image tells a story about them and us as a family. Time goes by quickly and before you know it your baby girl turns five and asks to try out your lip gloss. Take a moment to treasure your memories with photos and keep them close to your heart. I know I do.

Amanda

No comments: