In photography, a great location can help to create a memorable picture. When all of the elements in a photo are working together the image comes to life. How lucky are we to live in the Niagara Region, a place with such a wide variety of locations to choose from.
Many of you have been asking about location ideas for engagement sessions and family portraits, so we thought we'd tell you about some of our favourite spots.
- Ball's Falls Conservation park
- Morning Star Mill
- Port Dalhousie - great pier with two lighthouses, a beach, park and popular shopping area
- Any of the wineries in the area (there are at least 70!)
- Niagara-on-the-Lake. They do great things there. Especially in the spring when all the flowers are out. Beautiful and historic downtown area as well as a park on Lake Ontario with a really cool gazebo
- Many walking trails along the Niagara River
- Queenston Heights - There are some great monuments, stone work and paths.
- The Niagara Falls Botanical Gardens (a favourite among our Brides & Grooms!)
- Niagara Falls - the falls itself and surrounding area. One of the great wonders of the world!
- Montebello Park in St. Catharines (great rose garden in the summer)
- The Welland Canal - walking paths and viewing stations