Monday, February 05, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Hey y'all. I've just returned from a busy week in Grapevine, Texas, just outside of Dallas. I was attending the American Bus Association marketplace for The Famous in Niagara Falls. It's great to be home and back in the office again but I have to admit I'm going to miss the Southern Drawl! I think everyone should have full use of "y'all" and "all y'alls".

Texas is a very cool place and I met some great people from all over. It was unseasonably cold and actually snowed in Dallas. They aren't exactly used to the cold weather and the weather person was practically crying as she gave the forecast.

We'll get back to more frequent updates to the site and blog this week. Lots on the go this month and we can't wait to tell y'all about it.

Amanda

No comments: