Friday, January 05, 2007

Niagara Falls shoot

We've been commissioned by one of our clients to do a photoshoot of businesses on Victoria Avenue in Niagara Falls. It's funny, living so close to Niagara Falls (we are about 20 min away), we've never gone and done the tourist thing. There is so much fun stuff to do there! As I was walking around getting shots, I kept thinking "I should bring the kids here soon!" There are rides, 3D theatres, a Sky Wheel (great way to view the falls), a Criminals Hall of Fame, Nightmares Fear Factory, Wax museums, great clubs, restaurants and accommodations.

One of the places I was able to go was the Classic Iron Motorcycle Museum. They have bikes from 1916 to present day all on display. I was able to get a few shots towards Clifton Hill from one of their windows, but I couldn't resist getting some shots of the bikes. If you know anyone who is into bikes (my Dad would totally love this place!) tell them about it.

No comments: