Thursday, January 31, 2008

I love this woman!


Okay, as I just wrote that title I realize that some of you may be thinking that this post will be about my amazing wife Amanda. Well, it's not. I do know that Amanda agrees with what I think on this matter, so I probably should have titled it "We love this woman!", but I digress.

Over the past few months we've got to know Angelique (she is the one in wearing red in the photo above) better and better. She is an incredibly giving person, who is also brilliant, wise and caring. She is also one of the best wedding planners Canada has ever seen. Her tv show "Rich Bride, Poor Bride" is becoming hugely successful, and has recently started airing in the USA, which will only make more people aware of her talents.

If anyone is considering using her for their wedding, all I can say is BOOK HER ASAP! She is getting calls from all over North America, and as people start to learn more about her, she is only going to get busier.

I'm going to be talking about Angelique more in the coming weeks, because we've got some amazing things we've been talking about happening soon, and we are both excited to share them with all of you.

No comments: