Thursday, May 10, 2007

40 Under 40 Awards night!

On Wednesday we had the pleasure of covering the 4th annual 40 Under Forty Business Achievement Awards, and as a bonus we were one of the award winners. The event is put on by the great team at The Business Link. Special thanks should go out to Adam and Jim Shields and all their staff for putting on such a spectacular event.

We had a really great time. My parents came too and Amanda said that when I went up for the award my mom leaned over to Amanda and whispered "That's our boy". Aww shucks! Thanks mom!

As always here is a slideshow of the event.. For anyone looking to order pictures, on the bottom right of the slideshow is a shopping cart icon. Click on that and you will be taken to our online print supplier.

Congratulations to all of this years winners!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And congratulations to you!! I'm so very proud, even though I really had nothing to do with it. :)