Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Julia!


Happy birthday to Julia!

We've started a bit of a tradition with these pictures. We've been working with Julia's parents Luca and Lisa for a few years now. Julia's older sister Lauren had her pictures done at the same age and now it's Julia's turn. (Click here to see Lauren's photoshoot). We headed out to a park for some fun, and as you can see, it was pretty cool! Enjoy the slideshow below and the pictures too!




Lauren came too, which was good because, being a veteran of shooting with us, she was able to provide moral support to her sister.


Julia was a little concerned about me, with my camera equipment, and Lauren helped smooth things over. Thanks Lauren!


We headed over to the playground so we could relax a little and play. As you can see, she is starting to be a little smiley!


And even a full laugh! I love it!


Ah yes! Here we were making dirt pies. Later in the day, I told her that I ate one of them. She told me "does not fur eatin!". Haha!


What a treasure!


Time to bring out the bubbles!


A little help from Daddy is all she needs. Looking good Luca!


Okay, now it's my turn!


Ffffffffft! (that is a blowing sound in case you didn't know)


She is so happy! Bubbles are fun!


I can catch them! Get back here bubbles!


I find so much hopefulness in this picture. I can do it!


Back to the playground. Hmmmm Mommy and Daddy appear to have lost their bodies...


Peekaboo!





There's the yawn. Mom i think it's time to head back for a nap. We've worn her out.


I really love this picture. Classic.

Thanks again for hanging out with me at the park Julia, and happy birthday! I hope to see you again real soon.

If anyone else would like to have a fun kid photoshoot contact us today! The weather is perfect for it and the pictures will make great Christmas gifts. Click here to contact us about your photoshoot.

No comments: