Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Chantal & David - Engagement


Chantal and Dave were such a fun couple! We met up at their apartment and they took me around their neighbourhood to a couple of great locations to do their Engagement Session. As you can see by the images we had a great time!

These two also get the award for most organized couple we've ever had. They are teachers and had to plan ahead as they only get summers off, and they booked us in 2007, for their wedding in 2009! I have trouble planning next week let alone two years ahead!

Be sure to check out their Engagement Slideshow below as well. It's one of my favourites! See you guys at the wedding!







These two were so fun! We pretended they were on other sides of the world. Then they ran to eachother in slow motion!


Time for dancing, and they were quite good!














Chantal was strutting her stuff for these sunset ones, so I told them both to flick their hair a la diva!


Which they did.


"Giggle, giggle, you are so cute, no you are so cute..." Seriously, these two are soooo in love!


Dave braved the big jump down.


I really love this one.


And this one...it was definitely a perfect moment.


Thanks for letting me be a part of your evening you guys! I had a great time and I can't wait for the wedding. Talk soon!

No comments: